Thursday, October 21, 2010

PROG 5: HONK IF YOO PAY THROO THE SCHNOZZ



Ok, now on to this one.




This one was a real pain in the neck. It made me question my vocation, if you know what I mean.





The real story would have been ridiculous to show here. Parts of this thing kept getting painted over and over again...it's not really clear here how much it was fussed with.





So, this is it, HONK IF YOO PAY THROO THE SCHNOZZ, and I am done with it (I hope). I decided to name my next show after this work, a show at Rodman Hall in St. Catherines, Ontario (I think I decided this before I had so much trouble with it, haw).

3 comments:

Patrick k. said...

i'll honk for this.

kellywinonaoxford said...

hey Marc Bell! Can you email me?
my site is called EJECT and the email link is there.
it's about the playlist you made for Inkstuds.

Thanks!

Barc Mell said...

HONK HONK.