Monday, October 18, 2010
PROG 3: R
Ok, so a while back I was showing the progress of some things I had been working on (most of which are now finished). Several of these works were derived from this thing (above). I wasn't so sure about how this thing was working out and so I ended up cuttting it up into several new pieces. The area indicated with red became the basis of the work titled R, which we will focus on here today.
It's fairly simple, see, I just stuck it on a bigger board and started painting on it some more.
I wasn't sure about the head in the middle so I painted over that a bit.
And I eventually decided I wanted to change the head completely and so I added this 3-D painted construction to it. It's on a slant and so if you look up and over you can actually still see the old head in behind.